Take I-195 South. Pay the 50 cent toll and continue on Powhiteparkway (Rt. 76) past the Chippenham exits. Take the Jahnke Road westexit, and continue about one mile to the light at BufordRoad. Turn left on Buford Road. The Center is on the left.
From I-95 North, take the Chippenham Parkway North exit. NearChippenham Hospital, take the Jahnke Road exit and turn left (west).Continue to the light at Buford Road and turn left on Buford Road. TheCenter is on the left.
Take I-64 West, take I-195 south -continue on Powhite Parkway (Rt. 76). Cross the river and pay the 50cent toll. Stay to the right and take the Jahnke Road west exit.Continue to the light at Buford Road and turn left on Buford Road. TheCenter is on the left.
Address: Crescent Memorial: 3411 Beechwood Ave, Colonial Heights 23834 (the graveyard entrance is not from Beechwood but from Pineland Ave.)
1. From Interstate 95-South: Take Exit 58-B (Woods Edge Road Exit) and bear to the right on the ramp. Turn right onto Woods Edge Road (SR 620W). Then stay in middle lane and go about ½ mile.
1(a). From Interstate 95-North: Take Exit 58-B (Woods Edge Road Exit) and bear to the left on the ramp. Turn left onto Woods Edge Road (SR 620W). Then stay in middle lane and go about ½ mile.
2. At the traffic signal, turn left onto US 1 South (you will see WAWA store across the light)
3. Travel on US 1 South about 1 ¼ mile and turn right at the Traffic light onto Harrow Gate Road (VA 144N).
4. Go about 1/3 rd of a mile and take left onto Pineland Ave.
NOTE: You will see "Life Church" on your right. You should also notice a T-sign on the right curb. When you see the Church, Turn left on Pineland Blvd (
5. At 1/4th of a mile, the Pineland Blvd ends and you will be entering to a paved Cul-de-sac. Go onto paved Cul-de-sac then drive on the graveled road. Developed gravesites area is on the left in cleared lot.
6 Park on one side of the graveled road. Double PARKING is NOT permitted. SOME ONE may be there (either a Bennett person or Police officer) to direct for parking.
7. Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not park on Pineland Ave. If you have to do so, park on right curb only and DO NOT Block their driveways.
1. If you have to walk around in this area, be careful not to be tripped by bunch of tied twines and/or extruded steel re-bars.
2. Do not disturb the fallen trees or rotten wood pile. There may be snake or lizards hiding in rotten wood pile. Care should also be taken when walking in high grass area.
Property Address: 3411 Beechwood Ave, Colonial Heights, 23834 but do not input onto your GPS because Graveyard entrance is not from Beechwood Ave.
|When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth, 67:7|